Claro Community.

Assuming I can get the money at the age of 65, how does tax work if I’m not in the UK?

You don’t normally pay UK tax on it (there are a couple of exceptions) but you may have to pay tax in the country you are living in. So if you do pay UK tax and if there is a double taxation agreement then you could potentially claim relief so don’t pay tax in both. These are general rules but some providers can differ so best to ask these questions to the specific pension/ISA provider to make sure.